Friday, February 4, 2011

This is for all you people who like FPS...

Everyone has something they're not good at. For some people it's writing, for others it's dancing, for a few it's social situations, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

For me, that something is First Person Shooters.

I grew up watching my Dad and brother play games like Castle Wolfenstein and Doom. Later I watched friends playing Halo and Quake. Eventually I married a man who also enjoys the occasional Half Life or Call of Duty.

I, however, am not built to play such games. I have accepted this.

And I do enjoy watching people play these games. But I always wonder, when watching them, just where in the blazes they store all of that equipment--multiple guns, ammo, rocket launchers, grenades, chain saws, crowbars...

And now, thanks to Reddit, I know:

No comments:

Post a Comment