Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Scattershot

The Internet has not yet arrived at our house, so I'm posting this from my phone. Please forgive typos/errors and this post's scattered nature.

--We have made it into the new house thanks to the amazing efforts of friends and family. They were especially important as I wasn't allowed to lift anything.

Yeah, that makes moving interesting.

--Also, Sam's aunt passed away the day before we were to move, so you can imagine the complications that caused. The family is taking it about as we'll as you'd expect. She will very much be missed.

--The house is livable, but there is still a ton of unpacking to do. Dad keeps reminding me that it doesn't all have to get done the first week... but it would be nice if it happened, non?

--According to Pregnant Chicken, the baby is now the size of a grenade. ("Much more badass than an avocado.") Baby is also able to hear now. So I have Great Big Sea going.

It could be so, so worse.

--Tomorrow we go to the OB/GYN so she can scold me. She likes to scold me. Twenty-three more days until the next ultrasound!

There. An update. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment