Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Dear Baginses!

Today is Bilbo and Frodo's birthday!

I know it's a little late in the day, as most people have already finished up second breakfast and are getting ready for elevenses, but I couldn't let it pass by without celebrating. After all, without the adventures of these two wonderful, lovable Hobbits, many beloved games in my life would never have gotten their start, whether on pen and paper or in the various realms of the internet.

So start up the music, cut you some cake, and raise a glass in honor of Bilbo and Frodo!

3 comments:

  1. I think I shall adopt the hobbit dietary schedule for the remainder of my pregnancy. Breakfast at 6, second breakfast 8ish as I go out the door, elevenses, lunch at 12:30, tea at 4, supper at 7. Then there's no way my doctor could get on to me for not gaining weight fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs!* :-D

    That reminds me of a co-worker I had who always brought a backpack with her to work filled with snacks. She literally was eating every two hours, and was still stick thin. o.0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this today and thought of you. :)

    ReplyDelete