Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Three-fer

I'm sore. And cranky. And really wish I'd gone ahead and taken a nap today before going to play D&D tonight.

However, I did come across three different links in the course of my day that, for whatever reason, I feel like sharing. Feel the love.

  1. Juárez, Mexico local paper publishes a story asking local drug cartels what exactly they want of the paper in order to prevent more reporters from being killed, since the local authorities are supposedly doing nothing to protect them.
  2. I just want to say that I love reading Sociological Images, and some day hope to be smart like them. Here's a fascinating piece about the social custom in Afghanistan that allows families send their daughters into public without an actual male relative accompanying them.
  3. And what with all the media uproar lately about Delaware Republican Senatorial candidate Christine O'Donnell's meddling with witch-craft, here's a humorous flowchart to help you figure out if she's a witch.

Okay, time to fix dinner. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment