Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, George Takei should be Spider-man...

Yesterday I had planned to write this very touching post about Sherri's visit on Tuesday night. Unfortunately, my main hard drive had a catastrophic failure and put the kabosh on that.

And I do still want to get back to that touching Sherri post. Right now, however, I am unable to do so because my parents should be here in about an hour, hour-and-a-half, and I still need to get things done around the house.

So, instead, I present you with this absolutely wonderful video which involves Broadway, Spider-Man, and George Takei.

Will, Sherri, you're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this! Since I've only seen Takei in Heroes, this was pretty surreal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was even more surreal for me--I knew him as Sulu from the original Start Trek. o.0

    ReplyDelete