Monday, May 23, 2011

Marvel(ous) News

While I'm not a huge comic nerd (I'm not rushing down to my local comic book store every Wednesday), I still grew up knowing a fair amount about the more popular franchises due to their representation in other mediums: television, movies, and novels. This is how I discovered Batman, the Justice League, Spider-Man, the Hulk, and of course, the X-Men.

In fact, the X-Men are what eventually lead me to reading any comics at all. (That and later on Neil Gaiman's Sandman series.) My discovery of X-Men resulted not from the movies that came out out when I was in college, but rather the animated series that ran in the early 90's.

Man I loved that show.

Well, yesterday I discovered something that made me utterly ecstatic, and today I'm sharing it with all of you: all 63 episodes of X-Men (The Animated Series) are available to watch for free on the Marvel Website.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I never got into it in the 90's, but I'll definitely go back and look at them now.

    ReplyDelete