Thursday, February 3, 2011

Attention Deficit Oooo Shiny

Cabin fever is starting to rear its ugly head.

Sam and I have not left the house (not even to go out onto the porch) since we went to the store on Monday.

Partially because Sam has been fighting a major cold for the past week, and partially because every time in my life I've ever played in the snow, I've gotten sick.

True story.

Be that as it may, we are hoping to make an excursion out into the cold this afternoon, if for no other reason than to get milk and see sunlight.

Unrelated to this, this morning I've hit a veritable jackpot in links I want to share with ya'll this morning. I debated between doing one massive post with everything, or a bunch of baby posts throughout the day.

I think I'm going to go with the latter.

So, if you're reading this through an RSS feeder (I'm looking at you, Sam, Dad,) you may have to actually click over to the site, because for some reason videos and pictures don't always pop up in Google Reader.

Don't ask me why, I don't know.

Let the games begin!

Isn't Tiger adorable in her box?

No comments:

Post a Comment