Monday, February 7, 2011

Coffee is my friend...

I swear there have been mornings where my cats are doing this:

Courtesy of icanhascheezeburger.com
This morning may or may not have been one of them.

I know it is no where near morning--in fact, it's nearly 2 in the afternoon. I also know I haven't posted since Friday.

There is an explanation for this, which I will share later this afternoon/maybe tomorrow. It is a sad tale full of misery and woe.

(So you can mentally prepare yourself, you know.)

But, I have a roast in the oven and bread rising on the counter. The snow is melting(!), and Sam and I will finally get to go walking again tonight. So things are good.

And now that I have this awkward randomness out of my system, maybe I'll go back to posting things for ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment