Thursday, March 10, 2011

Could have been

Why is it I always get a flood of ideas of things to write about just when I'm not going to have the time to devote to them?

I ask, because I woke up this morning with a couple three ideas of things to write about, but I don't have the time to devote towards developing them to their full potential right now, namely because my parents will be arriving in about an hour and a half and I have a few other things I want to get done before they arrive.

(Excuse me while I take a moment to take a breath.

...

 Okay.)

But I promise I have not forgotten about you, even though I did not say anything yesterday and likely will not say anything else today or maybe even tomorrow. Which is sad, because I have ideas for actual content instead of pictures or videos or links. (Frightening, I know.)

Alas, however, my ideas will have to wait a few days. As such, here's yet another random video:

No comments:

Post a Comment