Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Out for Delivery

On Monday I mentioned that we ordered our new computer parts over the weekend. Like any true addict, I've been checking the tracking number every thirty minutes or so.

Which, coincidentally, is about how often I've been checking Words with Friends.

(Tangent: I don't remember ever actually playing Scrabble in real life. I have vague memories of playing Up-Words as a child, but that's as close as I ever came.)

I bring this up because, as of 6:19 this morning, our computer went out for delivery. If this is like when we had the TV shipped to us, it will probably show up close to five this evening. However, because I'm paranoid, and hopeful, I've had the front door open, listening for signs of arrival. Every time someone drives by, I go up on point, hoping it's the new computer.

Alas, it has failed to arrive as yet.

But soon! Soon my precious will be here...

No comments:

Post a Comment