Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day Seventeen -- Busy Bee

Some days, I feel utterly lazy and lethargic. Other days, I feel extremely accomplished and a little like superwoman.

Today was one of the latter:
  • I did dishes (admittedly before I dirtied every pot and pan in the kitchen).
  • I cooked three full meals to freeze and eat off for the next week (ham with scalloped potatoes and veggies, teriyaki chicken with rice, and cheeseburger mac).
  • I read several chapters in Fires of Heaven (I'm not quite halfway through my Wheel of Time reread. Gathering Storm comes out October 27th!).
  • I did some badly needed replenishing of clothing (Sam insisted).
  • I went to church and traded ideas with the tech guys there on how to set up their lighting rig so that it, you know, works (they even have four intelligent lights and a WholeHog 3 setup!).
Now if I could just have a day off from my day off....


"No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance."
--Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment