Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Classy Evening

I occasionally lurk on Reddit to see what sort of new and interesting things pop up. A day or two ago, someone linked back to a post on how to have a classy evening. When I set it up, it made Sam and I laugh so I hard (because it was so absolutely perfect) that I felt compelled to share it with all of you.

So courtesy of tadallagash on Reddit:

1. Pull out of your drink of choice.
2. Open 3 tabs on your favorite browser.
3. On your first tab.
4. On your second tab.
5. On the last tab (fullscreen).

Now, instead of Step 4, you can also pull up a similar station on iTunes. I also recommend either having a good book to read or a good friend to have a conversation with while this is happening. Makes for a highly enjoyable evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment