Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter is coming

According to weather underground, we're supposed to have a cold front come through sometime Saturday, followed by a stronger cold front and rain/snow, with a week of below freezing. I believe I can thank my brother for that, as that's what he put up with this past week.

Thanks a lot.

Ahem.

Now, to be fair, we've had an usually warm winter for us--there's only been one cold snap back in November, where we got all the way down to freezing (heaven forbid!) and woke up to a light dusting of snow. Aside from that, we've generally been bouncing between 45 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit. The bright side of that is I've been able to open up windows and let the kitties enjoy fresh air. The downside is that our little cold snap is going to seem that much worse because we've been spoiled by nice weather.

I took a few pictures this afternoon of the view out of my front door, in hopes that come Monday I'll be able to post compare/contrast pictures with snow.

We'll see how that works out.

As it is, I have people coming over tonight to hang out, so I need to run and finish preparing for that. If I don't make it back this weekend (which I probably won't), everybody have fun, enjoy this picture of our cat, and I'll see you Monday!

Nala demonstrating Anime Kitty Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment