Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, Monday, can't trust that day...

Mondays are usually my "catch up from the weekend day."

You see, Sam and I are very much what we like to call "quantity time" people. We don't really care what we're doing, we just want to be in the same place doing it together. Sometimes that's with us doing two completely different activities, but usually it's something together.

Because of this, when the weekend comes along I mentally declare a moratorium on things like surfing the internet, dishes, playing piano, laundry, blogging, and other "individual" type activities. So after two days of just playing and hanging out with my husband, by the time Monday rolls around there are a lot of things Demanding Holly's Attention Right This Instant.

So, while I'm in the midst of catching up on all of those things I was ignoring all weekend, I thought I'd show off something I came across during my lunch break. Hopefully you'll find it just as Awesome as I do.

Courtesy of Ezra Klein and TED:

No comments:

Post a Comment